Table of Contents Hide
- How Do I Stop Getting Emails From Reddit?
- How to Stop Getting Emails From Reddit with Third-Party Tools
- FAQs How To Stop Getting Emails From Reddit
- What is Reddit used for?
- Why do I keep getting Reddit emails?
- How do I stop Reddit 2022 emails?
- Why am I getting notifications from Reddit on my computer?
- How to stop Reddit notifications in a browser
- How do I get rid of Reddit?
- How do I stop getting random emails from websites?
- How do I Delete my Reddit app 2022?
If you are a Reddit user, one of your worries and most searched keywords on the internet would be ‘how to stop getting emails from Reddit.’
Despite being a popular site for many, Reddit has one downside; Reddit email notifications. This feature bugs many users, as their emails are always cluttered with frustrating emails.
This gets even more annoying if you belong to one subreddit or more. Your email will constantly get flooded with tons of emails from Reddit you would never know how to get rid of.
Reddit is an American discussion forum that allows users to review web content and exchange links, tips, opinions, and other information. On Reddit, you can get solutions to almost everything on the website in only a few minutes, and it has a sizable user base.
However, upon creating a profile, users may select which subreddits to join to monitor and follow discussions on specific topics and publish their own responses. Due to this, most users agree to every pop-up that comes up, leading to receiving tons of notifications from the app. Even worse, users get blown away with tons of emails from every notification they receive.
This can leave you with tons of unnecessary emails you might have difficulty deleting.
Find Out: WHAT IS OPERATING INCOME? Component, Calculations & Formula
How Do I Stop Getting Emails From Reddit?
Typically, users can simply unsubscribe from irritating newsletters and email reminders by clicking on the unsubscribe link once they open an email. However, this is a tad different when it comes to Reddit. To unsubscribe from Reddit emails, you must change the Reddit app’s settings.
You can quickly unsubscribe from Reddit emails by following the instructions listed below, depending on your device.
There are three options that you can follow to stop getting emails from Reddit. Here they are:
- How to stop getting emails from Reddit on mobile
If you use the Reddit mobile app, here is how you can edit your email preferences on the app to stop receiving emails from Reddit on iPhone and how to stop getting emails on android.
- When you open the mobile app, click on the profile icon in the left top corner of the screen.
- Click on settings
- Choose your username
- Click on ‘Manage Emails’
- Turn off the notifications you no longer want to receive, especially if you want to customize your notifications – that is, receive some notifications and not some others.
- If not, then click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button to unsubscribe from all emojis options.
- How to stop Reddit notifications in a browser
If you use Reddit on the web, here’s how you can update your email preferences on the web to stop receiving emails from the Reddit website:
- Open a tab in your browser and visit Reddit.com
- Log into your account
- Click on the ‘User profile button on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on user settings
- Select ‘Notification Settings
- Then turn off the notifications you no longer want to receive,
VARIABLE OF INTEREST: Definition, types and examples.
Log in to your Reddit account.
Click on the bell in the top right corner of the screen
Click on the gear icon,
This directs you to a new page where you will need to click on the ‘Manage email’ button.
Under the ‘Email Notifications section, select the buttons to stop receiving Reddit notifications to no longer want to receive in your email.
Stop getting emails from Reddit using the Reddit website
- Log in to your Reddit account and click on the bell icon in the top-right corner next. Click on the gear icon.
- Reddit bell icon and gear icon
- On the next page, click on ‘Manage email’.
- Under the ‘Email notifications’ section, toggle the buttons to stop the Reddit notification you don’t want to arrive at your email address.
- Reddit email notification options
- How to stop Reddit emails in your mail provider
In most cases, users can easily click the unsubscribe link in an email to instantly unsubscribe from a newspaper, but for Reddit, you will have to put in a tad more effort.
Here is how to stop receiving emails from Reddit in your email provider:
- Log into your email account
- Open your inbox
- Find a Reddit email
- Scroll down to the ending part of the email, click on the ‘Unsubscribe link,’ and heed the instructions that will allow you to unsubscribe successfully.
See: MAIL ACCOUNTING: How To Benefit From Mail Accounting Systems & Software
How to Stop Getting Emails From Reddit with Third-Party Tools
Typically, there are other ways to stop receiving Reddit emails besides the traditional methods mentioned above. These other ways include using third-party apps and tools to stop Reddit from sending you irritating emails.
You might be questioning why you would pay for third-party tool services when you can just turn off email notifications, as Reddit already has a built-in option for this.
However, with third-party tools, you have more options besides just turning off email notifications if you want to keep your inbox organized. In reality, these tools allow users to block certain sites, block specific senders, shift emails to specified folders, and more.
Below are some of the third-party tools to help:
- 1 DoNotPay
How to stop emails from Reddit with DoNotPay:
To stop Reddit from cluttering your inbox with annoying emails with the third-party tool, all you will need to do is to set up a Do Not Pay account using your web browser. Then, follow the steps below:
- After you have set up an account, select the ‘Spam Collector’ option
- Enter your email address and connect it to the inbox with DoNotPay
- Then forward the spam email to email@example.com when you next receive it.
After you have followed the steps, you will be automatically unsubscribed from Reddit.
- 2. Leave Me Alone –
How to unsubscribe from Reddit with the Leave Me Alone tool
To stop Reddit from cluttering your inbox with annoying emails with the third-party tool, all you
will need to do is to set up a Leave Me Alone account using your web browser. Then, follow the
steps below: After you have set up an account, sign in, click on the ‘start unsubscribing for free’ features and
follow the instructions to unsubscribe on Reddit successfully.
Hopefully, these answers your question on how to stop emails from Reddit.
BRAND DESIGN: Importance And How To Develop One
FAQs How To Stop Getting Emails From Reddit
What is Reddit used for?
Reddit is an American discussion forum that allows users to review web content and exchange
links, tips, opinions, and other information. On Reddit, you can get solutions to almost
everything on the website in only a few minutes, and it has a sizable user base.
Why do I keep getting Reddit emails?
You are getting notifications because you choose to sign up for post reply updates. Go to your
notification settings and turn off “email notifications” to stop receiving email alerts for your post
How do I stop Reddit 2022 emails?
When you open the mobile app, click on the profile icon in the left top corner of the
● Click on settings
● Choose your username
● Click on ‘Manage Emails’
● Turn off the notifications you no longer want to receive
Why am I getting notifications from Reddit on my computer?
You receive updates about popular postings from communities you’ve recently visited through
trending notifications. While trending alerts cannot be turned off for a specific community, they
may be turned off entirely, just like any other notification type.
How to stop Reddit notifications in a browser
Open a tab in your browser and visit Reddit.com
● Log into your account
● Click on the ‘User profile button on the top right corner of the screen
● Click on user settings
● Select ‘Notification Settings
● Then turn off the notifications you no longer want to receive,
How do I get rid of Reddit?
Delete Your Reddit Account;
Go to the top right of your screen and click on Profile to access User Settings.
● The Deactivate Account option, shown in red, may be found by selecting User Settings
and scrolling down the screen.
● Simply choose Deactivate Account.
How do I stop getting random emails from websites?
You may utilize the unsubscribe link to cease receiving emails from a website if you joined up
there and it sends out many emails, such as newsletters or promotions. Go to Gmail on your
PC. Open an email from the sender whose services you wish to revoke. Click on Change
preferences or Unsubscribe next to the sender’s name.
How do I Delete my Reddit app 2022?
Enter your Reddit login information. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on your user
symbol, and then choose “User Settings.” To deactivate your account, scroll to the bottom of the
page and click it. Enter your log-in information once more and, if you so desire, a justification for canceling your Reddit account.