Table of Contents Hide
- What To Look Out For When Looking or Staging Companies
- 15 Best Staging Companies For 2022
- How Much Do Home Staging Services Cost?
- FAQs On Home Staging
- We Also Recommend
If you want to sell your home or give it a luxurious look, hiring home staging companies is the best way to increase serious interest in your home.
Home staging firms provide design services to help you stage your home in order to sell or rent it. This includes furnishing and decorating the home in the hopes of allowing potential buyers to visualize themselves and their things in the area. Home staging services can often help a home sell more quickly and for a better price.
In a few lines to come, we’ll be looking at some of the best home staging companies and tips to consider when hiring these professionals.
What To Look Out For When Looking or Staging Companies
When choosing a home staging firm, you want to be sure of your choice because it could help sell your property. Here are a few things you should look out for before choosing a staging company:
- Warehouse Locations: Does the company have warehouses nearby? How long will it take for furniture to arrive at your house?
- Geographical Areas Served: After finding out the company’s location, you also need to know their work region and if it covers the area where your home is located.
- Company Reputation: Does the company have industry experience? By checking out customer reviews and third-party sites, you get a better understanding of the company’s reputation.
- Specialties: Lastly, you need to find out if the home staging companies you have in mind specialize in luxury homes or beach properties, or whether they only offer virtual services. Make sure its specialties match up with your needs.
15 Best Staging Companies For 2022
Below, we have outlined some of the best home staging companies that will help you sell your property more swiftly and for more money.
Showhomes were founded in 1986 with the goal of assisting homeowners and their Realtors in selling unoccupied homes more quickly and for more money. They transform empty, unsightly dwellings into completely furnished, pleasant, and valuable residences.
The company began franchising in 1994. It now has agreements with a number of third-party financial institutions that can help with the franchise fee, startup expenditures, equipment, and inventory.
Showhomes, based in Nashville, Tennessee, continues to be the industry leader. They’ve helped over 30,000 homeowners and their agents sell houses worth over $10 billion so far. They provide up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for owners and their homes.
- One of the largest staging companies in the US
- Has more than 35 years of experience
- Provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage
- It is independently owned and this may lead to inconsistent experiences
Stuccco is a virtual house design company that provides homeowners, real estate experts, designers, and home goods manufacturers and retailers with a variety of useful services.
You can email them property photographs to have them staged if you plan to sell your home. They modify interior/exterior walls, cabinets, ceilings, floors, and landscaping, and add photo-realistic renderings of furniture and decor. These final photographs can then be used to market and sell homes more quickly and for a higher price.
Unlike other traditional in-person staging companies, Stuccco reduces the danger of property damage. Furthermore, the cost of digital drawings does not rise if your listing does not sell right away.
- Get any room virtually staged or designed within 24 hours
- Stage exteriors
- You can’t go through staged photos after 60 days of purchase.
3. Meridith Baer Home
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco, Meridith Baer Home is one of the most well-known home staging companies in the United States. It has storage facilities on both the east and west coasts that hold over 300,000 square feet of merchandise.
Cottages and medium homes, highrise condos and lofts, retail shops, and luxurious hotels are among the properties staged by the company. It also provides services such as luxury furniture leasing, interior design, and InstaHome. They cover everything from traditional to coastal to traditional to modern in terms of interior staging.
- The company has a great track record
- Meridith Baer creates compelling interiors in every style
- Most projects sell in less than 30 days
- Their services are quite expensive
4. Cullum Design
Cullum Design began in the late 1980s as a family business. It delivers spectacular interior services to property owners, powerful property developers, and known estate agents with top homes, from Chelsea townhouses to beach show flats.
The company specializes in home staging, furniture purchase, and rental services. It collaborates closely with customers to present the property in the best possible light.
Cullum Design has worked with tens of thousands of clients, ranging from developers to international celebrities. Whether it’s a country house, a loft apartment, a vacant home, or a massive period townhouse, they handle each project differently.
Unlike most other staging companies, Cullum Design offers a free staging estimate. The quote includes full customization of the property, including soft furnishings, furniture, artwork, and other necessary accessories.
- Cullum provides a unique style and design approach
- Three decades of experience in interior styling
- Provide you with a free no-obligation quote
- Expensive charges for styling and installation
5. Impact Home Staging Experts
This is Michigan’s most experienced home staging company, with over 6,000 houses sold in Bloomfield, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Troy, and surrounding areas.
Impact Home Staging Experts use every area of design and market data to create a staging strategy that sells your home for the most money in the shortest period of time. They use their understanding of both simple and complex things to elicit emotional responses from potential buyers.
They have complete control over everything (from floor design to furniture) by breaking down duties into sections. They’ve used their decades of knowledge to help house sellers in Macomb, Wayne, and Washtenaw Counties increase their profits.
Impact Home Staging Experts specializes in consultations, space planning, vacant properties, furniture selection, pre-construction design, cost-effective updates, and full-scale builder models.
- Best for small and midsize homes
- Professional and responsive staff
- Excellent value for the service
- The prices of their services vary by location
READ ALSO: OPEN END LOAN: What It Is And How It Works
6. The Staging House
The Staging House is a full-service firm that specializes in house staging, decorating and remodeling. They operate out of a 3,500-square-foot warehouse with office space in Burlington, Ontario. They can store their own inventory in this large facility, without the middleman.
From Niagara to Toronto, The Staging House works directly with homeowners, property managers, real estate agencies, builders, and inventors.
The firm focuses on improving the function, flow, and aesthetics of both vacant and inhabited homes of all sizes. Their staff provides a variety of staging services, including furniture and accessory arrangement, lighting, paint color recommendations, and window covering recommendations. They receive a discount from select suppliers, which they are happy to pass on to you.
- The company has knowledgeable and professional staff
- Homes look professionally decorated rather than staged
- A totally stress-free experience from start to finish
- They charge $250 for consultation
7. Impressive Home Staging
Impressive Home Staging in Hampton Roads, Virginia, offers professional home staging and makeover services to homeowners and agents. It transforms abandoned and occupied homes into warm and inviting showplace residences, increasing their appeal for both selling and living.
The firm provides complete interior and outside consulting services. For a 90-minute consultation, they will charge you $200. To provide the best first impression, the team usually starts by examining your home and fixing the problem.
- Easy online quote, e-sign contract
- Enough inventory to stage 50 houses at one time
- Great for smaller homes, typically under 1,500 sq ft
- Expensive for larger properties
8. TNT Staging
TNT Staging provides dependable, high-quality real estate transaction services. The organization, which is based in Charlotte, works with a variety of homeowners, real estate brokers, and homeowners throughout the Carolinas.
Their purpose is to give the greatest services at market costs that are fair and competitive. After viewing the property, they provide quotations within 48 hours.
TNT places a greater emphasis on marketing in order to acquire as many customers as possible. They work fast to clean, set, and photograph your home. They can stage a home in one day, unlike other agencies. You won’t have to pay a third party for furniture rental because TNT owns 100% of its inventory.
- Fast turnaround time
- Owns 100% of their inventory
- TNT Staging is fully-insured and follows strict standards
- TNT staging is not available in most states
9. Seattle Staged To Sell
Seattle Staged To Sell & Design started in 2005 as a boutique-style house staging and interior design firm. Regardless of project size, it is noted for paying extraordinary attention to detail.
Each project is assigned a professional design consultant who meets with you to discuss your objectives and budget. The consultant next conducts a thorough walk-through of your home, analyzing furniture, clutter, color, lighting, accessories, and any necessary repairs based on the discussion.
The expert gives a detailed strategy to ready your house for the market after the examination (which normally takes 1 to 3 hours). You will receive personalized advice on how to acquire the maximum money for your home in the shortest amount of time.
- Simple, honest, and straightforward
- Creates a unique design for your specific home and targeted buyer
- Perfect for homeowners with a smaller budget
- Prices vary hugely based on location and number of items selected
10. Barion Design
Since its foundation in 2005, Barion Design has personally and electronically staged over 50,000 luxury houses across the United States, helping to captivate purchasers and develop an emotional relationship with residences for sale. The team consists of both professional graphic designers and staging experts who collaborate to ensure that the virtual staging of your property is not only beautiful but also seamless.
Following a design consultation, the team at Barion Design will work to digitally stage each desired section of your home for around 10% of the expense of traditional staging. The cost is based on a set amount per shot, although it can cost up to $900 per image.
- Barion’s virtual staging looks realistic
- Primarily stages high-end properties, and is familiar with the aesthetic necessary to properly stage luxury homes
- Pricing is a flat rate per photo and is not based on the cost of the home
- Their team consists of highly trained graphic designers and home staging experts
- Restyling and furniture replacement are available on Barion.
- Maybe cost-prohibitive for larger properties
- Design process isn’t as quick as other virtual services
PadStyler is a cost-effective choice for those who desire the advantages of home staging photos while also saving money.
Customers may have to acquire new items to add to their decor or pay for traditional services over time until their home sells, making staging a home an expensive investment. PadStyler uses a photorealistic 3D visual marketing platform to provide virtual staging services. They provide services nationwide and are a cheap alternative to home staging because they are not limited by region.
This home staging company can create virtual staging in both modern and traditional styles in around 12 hours. To assure customer happiness, they offer limitless changes and a money-back guarantee.
- PadSlayer has unlimited free revisions and a money-back guarantee so the customer can get the result they want
- 12-hour turnaround time for orders submitted weekdays between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST
- Tends to be more affordable than traditional staging
- No customer support phone number is available, so users are reliant on email support and live chat
12. VRX Staging
VRX Staging was formed in Wisconsin in 2016 as part of the VRX Media Group. Indoor and outdoor virtual staging, as well as local real estate photography, are among the company’s specialties. It’s commonly utilized by residential real estate brokers who want to show potential buyers a staged home without having to spend the money to do so. Condos, apartments, and single-family homes can all benefit from it.
Features of VRX Staging
- Virtual staging photos
- Outdoor area staging
- Next-day delivery times
- Furniture addition and removal
- Paint color changes
- Virtual twilight
- Blue sky and green grass revisions
13. Virtually Staging Properties
Virtually Staging Properties is a marketing tool as well as a virtual staging company. Its goal is to enhance buyer traffic via inviting set rooms with a real focus. Virtually Staging Properties attempts to generate a positive first impression by helping your property stand out among a sea of real estate photos. Traditional staging services are available in the Atlanta area, as well as virtual staging services for homes of all sizes globally.
Some of the company’s key features include:
- Realistic virtual staging with photos that look real—not staged
- The typical turnaround time is two business days
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Traditional local staging services
- They don’t offer furniture removal or wall or floor covering changes
14. Visual Stager
VisualStager is a virtual staging software that allows you to stage real estate images in a matter of minutes. It was created in 2013 and is headquartered in the Bay Area of California. Although you can easily drag and drop furniture into empty rooms, it lacks the features of the virtual staging services we looked at.
The company has over 4,000 pieces of furniture to pick from, as well as a reselling program for staged images and tools for realtors to construct a single property website.
The prominent features VisualStager offers are:
- Do-it-yourself staging with furniture and accessories to choose from
- Geared toward vacant or mostly vacant rooms
- Can be used by agents, photographers, and resellers
- Virtual furniture removal services
- Works inside your browser with no installation needed
- Stage on-site with buyers from your phone or tablet
roOomy helps reimagine a space in its best light by combining 3D, virtual, mixed and augmented reality. The company is based in Holland and helps sellers, home furnishing merchants, and real estate agents with unique technologies. It provides virtual furniture visualization capabilities such as 3D modeling, renderings, and try-before-you-buy possibilities. Its services, which are ideal for anyone who enjoys interior design, are used by Amazon and Avalon.
The company also provides services for renting and selling properties, as well as an app that allows for further customization.
How Much Do Home Staging Services Cost?
The cost of home staging services varies substantially depending on the geographic region, the size of the house and rooms, the type of property, and the style of staging. Virtual staging images cost around $79+, but in-person staging services are normally quoted when the provider learns more about your project, location, and the size of the rooms.
FAQs On Home Staging
Yes. They absolutely do. Studies show that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes, and could fetch as much as 20% more than an empty house or a house not properly staged.
While expert home stagers earn as much as $90,500 annually, the average salary is about $55,000. According to the Real Estate Staging Association’s State of the Industry report, most lead stagers make over $20 an hour, while staging assistants make somewhere between $10 and $25 per hour. A staging warehouse manager, on the other hand, makes $15-$30 an hour.
A virtual staging company is a business that employs stagers and interior designers to help real estate agents, brokers, and sellers stage a property virtually through artistic renderings and 3D drawings.
Virtual staging companies offer diverse features at multiple different price points. Prices can range from $5 for an add-on feature to $15 for a do-it-yourself photo to over $300 for a package of virtual staging services.
- thebalancesmb.com – Best Virtual Staging Companies
- mydomaine.com – Best Home Staging Services
- thespruce.com – Best Home Staging Companies
- bobvilla.com – The Best Home Staging Companies of 2022