Table of Contents Hide
- What is Personal Loan Pro?
- What does Personal Loan Pro Offer?
- How can I get a Personal Loan?
- How do I know if my Loan Request Was Approved?
- How to Get a Personal Loan Pro Review: Eligibility
- Personal Loan Pro Review: Their Fee Structure
- Is Personal Loan Pro Secure for their Users?
- Does Personal Loan Pro have a good Customer Service?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of loans does Personal Loan Pro offer?
- Can I receive a loan with poor credit?
- Does Personal Loan Pro transfer cash directly to a borrower?
- How much can I borrow from Personal Loan Pro?
- Bottom Line
- We Also Recommend
You’ll agree with me that getting a loan from your local bank is quite daunting considering the requirements and processes involved. And if you desperately need a loan to handle something personal, getting it from your local bank will really take you a lot. So, what do you do in a case like this?
Of course, you might think of your credit card as a viable option, but wait! Did you forget that credit cards come with a huge fee structure and huge interest rates that would make it difficult for you to repay?
Notwithstanding the downsides to the aforementioned, there is still a way out. And that is what we have provided in this blog post. Luckily, we now have web-based lending platforms that have made getting a loan easier.
Unlike credit cards, these online loan platforms come with cheaper interest rates and an easier repayment framework. Again, they are structured in a way that you can be issued a loan the same day you apply for it (as soon as your application is approved).
However, with platforms like personal loan pro, you have nothing to be bothered about. Personal loan pro is among the most popular online lending platforms for personal loans.
So, to assist you with more information about the personal loan pro platform, we have provided personal loan pro reviews which will give you every information you need to know concerning the platform.
What is Personal Loan Pro?
Personal Loan Pro is an online loan platform that connects lenders to borrowers. The website allows you to have access to money easily by providing you with a plethora of lenders which gives you a variety of choices regarding where to get your loan from. Some of its lenders include SoFi, Upgrade, LendingClub, etc.
The experience with personal loan pro is seamless as the website makes it easy for borrowers to have quick access to cash. It also ensures that borrowers are given top loan offers.
Meanwhile, Personal Loan Pro earns a commission from a lender each time a borrower receives a loan from them. Therefore, Personal Loan Pro is totally free for borrowers and it doesn’t cost them any money to use the platform.
What does Personal Loan Pro Offer?
As a borrower, you get Personal Loan Pro quotes from their plethora of lenders with no tussle. This can easily be done when you visit their website. After that, choose the reason for the loan you want to get.
Then, you’ll be given a few questions to answer. After answering the questions, the site’s algorithm will match you with lenders that suit you.
Keep in mind that there’s a variation in loan terms. Some factors that determine the loan terms you’ll be given include the time of repayment, credit score, and amount to be borrowed.
So, below are key features you ought to know before you get a personal loan from Personal Loan Pro:
- Receive personal loans within the range of $1,000 to $50,000
- The APR ranges from 3.99% to 35.99%
- Personal loan repayment length is between 2 to 180 months
- Required credit score varies
How can I get a Personal Loan?
Personal Loan Pro does not offer direct loans to borrowers. To do this, visit the website to apply for a loan. Don’t worry, the application process is easy.
- Visit the Personal Loan Pro website
- Tell them how you will use the money by choosing the right option from the drop-down arrow on the screen.
- Click the “Get Started” button
- Put in the amount of money you would like to borrow
- Evaluate your credit score by selecting from any of the following options; Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor
- Specify your employment status by choosing if you’re unemployed, if you work part-time or full time, self-employed, retired, or in the military
- Next is, if you live in a rented apartment or you own your residence, indicate it. And put in your residence’s ZIP code
- Enter your street address
- Input your email address
- Enter your first and last names
- Input your date of birth
- Enter your phone number
- Indicate if you’re a veteran or in the military
- Input your social security number
When you finish these procedures, you’ll be given a personal loan quote alongside information about loans that may suit you.
How do I know if my Loan Request Was Approved?
Minutes after applying for a loan, you will receive a notification letting you know if you qualified for the loan along with the rates. Your repayment terms will be determined by your income, credit score, financial factors, and purpose for collecting the loan.
But if you choose to get a personal loan from a lender, then you will have to finish up the complete application process with the lender. And you’ll be required to present a hard credit check.
Again, how long it takes for your loan to be approved and given to you will be determined by the terms, conditions, and policies of the lender you chose.
However, it will usually take about one to seven days for borrowers to receive their loans. But this is not so for some lenders as they might take a longer time to fund borrowers.
How to Get a Personal Loan Pro Review: Eligibility
It’s not difficult to get a personal loan from Personal Loan Pro. To be eligible for a loan on Personal Loan Pro, you must have attained at least 21 years of age and have a good income that can adequately pay up your loan.
Personal Loan Pro does not welcome non-U.S. citizens. They only serve customers from the U.S. Here’s a list of states the platform accepts.
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Personal Loan Pro Review: Their Fee Structure
The platform earns money through the commission they get from lenders when they fund a borrower. But lenders may charge borrowers a certain fee which could be a loan management fee or origination fee.
Is Personal Loan Pro Secure for their Users?
At Personal Loan Pro, the privacy and security of its customers are paramount. This platform has taken certain measures to ensure the security and privacy of its customers’ information. Such measures include:
- Clients’ personal information is deleted as soon as they are sent to the lenders.
- They do not store sensitive personal information like social security numbers in their database.
- Your email address, phone number, and other personal information are not used for marketing.
It is a very safe and reliable marketplace for borrowers and lenders. Neither are they in control of borrowers’ funds nor do they hold installments. Personal Loan Pro only serves as a marketplace for borrowers and lenders.
Does Personal Loan Pro have a good Customer Service?
What good is it having customer service that doesn’t respond to customers? The customer service you get at Personal Loan Pro offers both phone and online customer service help.
They help provide answers to some frequently asked questions concerning its services. You can also fill an online form or leave them a message rest assured that you’ll get a timely response.
You can also reach out to their customer service by contacting them on 970-840-2166 or 888-607-7241.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of loans does Personal Loan Pro offer?
Personal Loan Pro provides borrowers with only personal loans. But the borrower can use this loan to tackle any personal finance issue.
Can I receive a loan with poor credit?
You may get a personal loan if your credit is poor. However, lenders take your creditworthiness seriously to be sure that you can repay your loan. So, there’s a need for you to improve your credit score in order to receive better loans.
Does Personal Loan Pro transfer cash directly to a borrower?
Personal Loan Pro does not do a direct transfer of cash to a borrower. It only matches a borrower with a lender, that is why it’s called a marketplace. After the borrower has been matched with a lender, the lender now communicates directly with the borrower.
How much can I borrow from Personal Loan Pro?
You can borrow up to $50,000. However, the loan terms, interest rates, and monthly installments vary depending on the lender.